+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Growing Girls

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    size="tall"

    Naughty By Nature

    Enky .. you’re twisting my so serious topic into a mad mans land .. Can’t you just leave me fucking up teen slut minds? They’re empty anyway … a bit of blowing might just make them just that more entertaining and perhaps even tolerant to unusual ways of having sex. In stead of complaining help me corrupt European youth and help redirect their wasted lifes in a direction that makes sence to at least one idealist. It’s relatively harmless. And when they also join the course that is being offered there’s a clear win win situation for them in the end: It’ll give them a purpose! A golden future!

    If I come across as tran phobic it’s because I very much dislike hermaphrodites in my plants (=female plant carrying male flowers ) .. in plantsland the sex needs to be traditional .. dominant male does the fertile females .. so I am only following nature’s logic. Sorry transsex confuses me. I do like trance sex though, is that any good to you? I am doing a hypnosis course, did I tell you that? I am getting pretty good at it.

    You’re one of the few who understands the art of balancing the dark side. Why not join this project? You can be my upper slave, alpha slave girl. Still living in Zagreb? I will be in Austria this winter as a ski instructor in the glamorous region of St.Anton and another small village where I will have my own place; why don’t you come and visit me? We can talk business and I can give you some serious training too.

  2. #12
    ...
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
    Enky .. you’re twisting my so serious topic into a mad mans land .. Can’t you just leave me fucking up teen slut minds? They’re empty anyway … a bit of blowing might just make them just that more entertaining and perhaps even tolerant to unusual ways of having sex. In stead of complaining help me corrupt European youth and help redirect their wasted lifes in a direction that makes sence to at least one idealist. It’s relatively harmless. And when they also join the course that is being offered there’s a clear win win situation for them in the end: It’ll give them a purpose! A golden future!
    As Croatia has been under the Chinese Government since 2009., laws and regulations are not the same they used to be.
    Before, I would gladly "just leave you" pursuing your happiness by trying to make your idealism become a reality, however if I would've done such a thing right now, persecutions, that I could've suffered, would be just too much for such a law fearing citizen, like me.

    That's why I say: Let Chinese corrupt Croatian youth and live happy everafter!

    If I come across as tran phobic it’s because I very much dislike hermaphrodites in my plants (=female plant carrying male flowers ) .. in plantsland the sex needs to be traditional .. dominant male does the fertile females .. so I am only following nature’s logic. Sorry transsex confuses me. I do like trance sex though, is that any good to you? I am doing a hypnosis course, did I tell you that? I am getting pretty good at it.


    Hypnosis is not necessary. Just change your diet. And don't be a Japanese ; put some soy sauce on your rice!
    You'll feel better, trust me.

    You’re one of the few who understands the art of balancing the dark side.
    Yeah, thanks to my Chinese roots.

    Why not join this project? You can be my upper slave, alpha slave girl. Still living in Zagreb? I will be in Austria this winter as a ski instructor in the glamorous region of St.Anton and another small village where I will have my own place; why don’t you come and visit me? We can talk business and I can give you some serious training too.
    Perhaps after two years, when Austria will be under the Chinese Government as well.
    Last edited by enky; 29-11-10 at 19:41.

  3. #13
    klon B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
    Enky .. you’re twisting my so serious topic into a mad mans land .. Can’t you just leave me fucking up teen slut minds? They’re empty anyway … a bit of blowing might just make them just that more entertaining and perhaps even tolerant to unusual ways of having sex. In stead of complaining help me corrupt European youth and help redirect their wasted lifes in a direction that makes sence to at least one idealist. It’s relatively harmless. And when they also join the course that is being offered there’s a clear win win situation for them in the end: It’ll give them a purpose! A golden future!

    If I come across as tran phobic it’s because I very much dislike hermaphrodites in my plants (=female plant carrying male flowers ) .. in plantsland the sex needs to be traditional .. dominant male does the fertile females .. so I am only following nature’s logic. Sorry transsex confuses me. I do like trance sex though, is that any good to you? I am doing a hypnosis course, did I tell you that? I am getting pretty good at it.

    You’re one of the few who understands the art of balancing the dark side. Why not join this project? You can be my upper slave, alpha slave girl. Still living in Zagreb? I will be in Austria this winter as a ski instructor in the glamorous region of St.Anton and another small village where I will have my own place; why don’t you come and visit me? We can talk business and I can give you some serious training too.
    I think you are just trying to seduce our Enky, but that's just me.

    Anyway, Sanja is free and she is teenager, with her-you can have planty of plants with her's teen talent's, try with her

    ( sorry, my chinese suks )

  4. #14
    persona non gratis
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,538
    Correction, colleague KlonB,
    I'm free as a bird, but I am a thinager*, not teenager.




    * It will take me ages to get thin.

  5. #15
    klon B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sanja View Post
    Correction, colleague KlonB,
    I'm free as a bird, but I am a thinager*, not teenager.




    * It will take me ages to get thin.
    Well, you just loose your chance to grow with a plant's.

    However, freedom is forever, but you must be clever, when you say never.

    When I say you are teenager- it's just literary expresion of your's state of sensuality Not mind, your mind is 1000 years old, but who cares about that.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Tjesus .. you're all nuts down there. No weedparty needed to blow mind?

    BTW It doesn't take ages to get slim ... it just takes self discipline and right mind set ... and if you can't do that alone you might need a proper devilish Master who locks you up in box for a while, with just a straw for water and rice with soy sauce. For your own good of course. All part of your submission training. Because girls .. you didn't think just a sex job would be good enough to compensate for that dear investment??? It requires commitment, dedication, passion. Growing Girls need to ripen, growing girls need to flourish.

    Any sluts here still interested in earning honest sex money?
    Last edited by Weiman; 29-11-10 at 22:19.

  7. #17
    ...
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
    Tjesus .. you're all nuts down there.
    Finally someone understands us!

  8. #18
    persona non gratis
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
    Tjeshus .. you're all nuts down there
    no, they're nut's, I'm a do(ugh)-nut.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    @sanja stop eating doughnuts
    change your brain, change your body
    develop brain envy, enky envy

    this i will teach you in the course

  10. #20
    persona non gratis
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,538
    Where did you get the idea that I eat doughnuts?

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts