+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Growing Girls

size="tall"

Arrow Growing Girls

A smart concept for sponsoring students comes from Green Dream Farming, a bad boy organisation that invites talented teens to join a programme in which they can make money by growing grass. The Dutch initiative has sprout out of fear for fines now even in Holland the producing of marihuana has become an illegal activity, particularly when done at large scale. The idea of 'Growing Girls' is to spread the growing of cannabis over multiple smaller locations where the collective students participate in the legal construction. That means they live in an individual house or work in a office building where cannabis is being grown secretly and they get a fixed percentage of the profit for being hold responsible in case police finds out. But at the small scale (say in a backroom of a house or office whith a few dozen of plants) it isn't being seen as much a 'crime' as compared to growing big scale (say in a huge glass-house with thousands of plants). Also it doesn't get noticed as the electricity bill remains smaller.
    Profit is being split 50/50 and may vary between 1000 and 2000 euro's each month - without any work that is. Pretty women have an advantage: instead of having to invest 50/50 in rent and equipment they can meet the breeder privatly for the first quarterly.
    The manager of Growing Girls (GG) likes to concentrate on publishing magazines and producing movies. He whishes to offer young girls a change to learn the business and the construction of GG is the way to finance an internal course period. So bad girls that want to study creative communication business in the Netherlands and temporarily earn easy money? Subscribe here

NautyByNature
    So i can make 1000 euro's without really work? Do i have to live in Holland?

Quote Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
    Pretty women have an advantage: instead of having to invest 50/50 in rent and equipment they can meet the breeder privatly for the first quarterly.

What about pretty transsexuals? No special treatment? How so?
    Just imagine a nice ladyboy able to grow more than just a grass, in almost no time at all.

persona non gratis
    Quote Originally Posted by NautyByNature View Post
    So i can make 1000 euro's without really work? Do i have to live in Holland?
    It depends on what you consider as "work".

Some people do consider that as a job.
    They even call that "the oldest profession".

(I mean, if you are a pretty girl)

size="tall"

dark chemistry

Funny to see how many girls are tempted with darker ways to make ends meet .. success obviously is hypnotic, even if it's slightly criminal. Morals don't apply when good money is to be made and temporarily being part of a harem seems tempting rather than repellent. Criminals always have sexy sluts at their sides. Money talk, bullshit walks. No wonder the world never improves gheghe.

@NautyByNature .. You so money! I think the project currently is in NL indeed but if you have/know a house near you that should be possible too. Wanna meet this guy? I am sure he loves you nauty nature lol

@Enky .. You growing dick? of course it doesn't matter who participates .. i guess a transexual should be very pretty though to convince the breeder to invest the full set up of a growing site.

@sanja .. with the current recession there isn't many men willing to spend money on something as brief a climax. And not all girls open the legs for just any guy, let alone half a dozen a day. This breeder in this case is the only 'client' and he's cute too.

I've heard it's also possible to make a percentage by being an agent. So open up a model agency (finding girls) and/or real estate company (finding houses/offices) and get in touch!

persona non gratis
    And not all girls open the legs for just any guy, let alone half a dozen a day. This breeder in this case is the only 'client' and he's cute too.
    Still, it's a way to gain profit, and therefor, consideres as work.

Funny to see how many girls are tempted
    well, for now, there's only one (naughtybynature) and even she might be some ladyboy in disguise.
    You just never know for sure.

@ Sanja .. Fair enough, the sex job is 'work' alright ... but that compensates for the financial risk of the investment that is required per location, which easily costs up to 5000 euros, if done cheaply. It's either playing a free whore -as you see it- (for a limit period of time=untill first profit is made!) OR part invest in the set up. The profit is split 50/50 so investments should be equally shared too. The business requires pre-financing of rent, surety, equipment, electricity, materials, etc and someone has to pay for that. Pressuming a young student doesn't have the means to pay their part, this erotic deal simply is a way to get things going. So that's only fair Besides, it also takes quiet some knowledge of growing techniques and experience to come to optimal results.

Btw .. surely you were tempted enough to leave a comment?! Gheghe. Thank you very much for that anyway

@ NaughtyByNature, if you want to know more please contact me using PM and if you any friends that are equally interested don't hestitate to have them mail me too: weiman@live.nl

Best, Weiman

And if you weren't tempted to work as voluntary sex slave you still might promote the business and make 5-10% per deriving deal.
    As soon as a website is uploaded i'll post a link.

Pretty women have an advantage
    a transexual should be very pretty though

Since you're inviting young pepople to indulge themselves in an illegal activities and, in such a process, making a difference between being strait and being trans, how one can trust you in the first place, when it's obvious you tend to be slightly transphobic, even thouhg you know that being transphobic is scientifically proven to be bad for organizing the production of marihuana.

Explain yourself!

persona non gratis

Btw .. surely you were tempted enough to leave a comment?! Gheghe. Thank you very much for that anyway
    Well, I'm just practicing my english

+ Reply to Thread